Continue reading to learn about a few of the common signs of a panic attack so that you can recognize one when it occurs. Then be sure to talk to your doctor so you can find a treatment that works on preventing these attacks in the future.
Some of the signs of a panic attack include:
1. Cardiovascular symptoms: Your heart might begin to race, and you may experience pain in your chest
2. Uncomfortable sensations: You might feel dizzy, faint, or weak
3. Respiratory symptoms: You may notice that you experience trouble breathing normally
4. A sense of terror: People often feel negative emotions, including feelings of impending death or doom
5. Sweats and chills: Individuals may begin experiencing fever-like symptoms, such as chills or sweatiness
6. Feelings of being out of control: When experiencing a panic attack, you may feel as though you’ve totally lost control over your mind and your body, making you feel truly helpless and afraid
7. Discomfort in the extremities: You may also experience feelings of numbness of tingling in your extremities, such as in your fingers and your hands
Get Relief from Panic Attacks
Again, if you ever experience a panic attack, or the signs of a panic attack, you should talk to your doctor as soon as possible. He or she will be able to tell you if what you’re suffering from is indeed panic attacks, and you can gain access to natural and prescription strength remedies that will work on relieving your anxiety and preventing future attacks.
One product that you can try is Zanaprin, which is a medication that you can get over-the-counter to combat feelings of stress and anxiety. If you want to avoid prescription drugs like Xanax, which can cause unwanted side effects, this is one approach that you can take that will be gentler on your mind and body. But, again, it really is best to talk to your doctor first to be sure you take the best remedy for your needs.